Monday, June 27, 2011

Milestone #4 IP2

Class Captain

I had virtually no time to campaign for this office in ASB. I left my posters up from executive elections and decided to spread word of my running for class captain. I made a video with the help of Peter Keckemet that was supposed to be shown in my absence but I had no internet at West Point or USAFA, and therefore could not send it. Peter bravely stepped in and attemped some sort of speechon my behalf but it was not enough either. I knew this was going to be a struggle but also considered that it might be worse not to try than to try and fail. I know the reason I lost was because I wasn't even able to give the speech myself, at least. It wasn't discouraging, however, because all three of the Miltary Acadmies were convinced that I was a leader enough to be called into their leadership seminar where the top prospects from all around the country come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment