Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Help Project #4-Talent Show

The talent show last Friday, despite some technical difficulties, was a success!It was ran by Elizabeth Ong and various other members of leadership. I was the main stage hand for the talent show. I was in charge of the lighting, stage set-up, introduction, mic prep, and showing the acts where to go before the show began. Jenny and I also made the awards that were handed out at the end of the show. I learned that a talent show requires a lot of work, especially when there are only a few people running the show. I was very tired at the end of the night. Next time I will be sure to ask if anyone needs help with their parts of the show. I was put in charge of pretty much the stage with about a days notice. It made for an interesting couple of days. Overall it was fun to see the acts perform and was a reqrding experience when thigns came together like they did. The only con about having a talent show is that our stage and sound equipment are absolutely terrible! They might as well have been singing through megaphones on a candle-lit stage. That is all.




No comments:

Post a Comment